Enjoy the best fireworks in the valley on Independence Day weekend. The best spots for viewing and celebrating our nation's independence are right here in downtown Harrisonburg!
Recommended viewing areas:
- Turner Pavilion and Park, 228 S. Liberty St--look west!
- Food Maxx International Market, 924 W. Market St.
- JMU Memorial Hall Parking Lots, 395 S. High St.
- Thomas Harrison Middle School, 1311 W. Market St.
- Westside Baptist Church, 715 W. Wolfe St.
- Harrisonburg High School, 1001 Garber's Church Rd.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- City of Harrisonburg
- Harrisonburg Radio Group
- Blue Ridge Insurances Services, Inc.