We bet a lot of people are planning to take mom out for brunch on Mother’s Day in a couple of weeks, and if you’re one of them you can’t take her to any old place. Well, if you truly want to impress mom, OpenTable is here to help. The restaurant reservation site just came out with their annual list of the 100 Best Brunch Spots in America.
The list was compiled based the combined opinions of more than 12 million reviews submitted by OpenTable diners for more than 30,000 restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Overall, restaurants in 24 states made the list, with California landing the most dining establishments with 16, followed by New York with 12, Illinois and Pennsylvania with eight each and Florida, Texas and Washington, DC. nabbing seven.
Restaurants making the list include
- Balthazar- New York, NY
- Catch LA- West Hollywood, CA
- The Dandelion- Philadelphia, PA
- Farmers Fishers Bakers- Washington, D.C.
- Geoffrey's Restaurant- Malibu, CA
- Giada - The Cromwell- Las Vegas, NV
- The Hampton Social- River North - Chicago, IL
- Jake's Del Mar- Del Mar, CA
- Little Goat- Chicago, IL
- Muriel's Jackson Square- New Orleans, LA
- Palace- Miami Beach, FL
- Top of the Hub- Boston, MA