Do you ever feel like you're not ready to be an adult? Laundry, paying taxes, going to be before 10pm... all those things make us feel like we're 'adulting' but what does it actually take to be an adult? Via A Simple Thing Called Life, here are 20 things you should know about yourself by the time you're an adult.
- Know What Makes You Grumpy Or Moody
- Know What Your Passion(s)
- Know What You Do and Do Not Want From A Relationship
- Knowing Where You Want To Be In 5 Years
- Know Your Weaknesses and Admits To Your Flaws. Humility.
- Know Your Strengths and Own Them
- Know What Makes You Feel Great About Yourself
- Know Who Your True Best Friends Are, Who Your Party Friends Are and Who Your Acquaintances Are. Don't Confuse Them.
- Know What Your Body Needs and Give It To It Often.
- Know When To Take Time Our For Yourself
- Know When To Listen
- Know When To Have A Voice and Stand Up For Something You Believe In
- Know That Giving Back Is Not Only Important, But Fulfilling
- Know Your Beliefs
- Know Your Morals Inside and Out
- Know Your Family
- Know When To Give and When To Receive
- Know When To Ask For Help
- Know When To Save and When To Spend
- Know That There's Only One You In The World
Do you know all these things about yourself yet? What do you need to work on? Let us know in the comments!